Sometimes, it’s difficult to say where a year has gone. This one has come along so quickly. Here we are … fall. As a family, we’ve plenty to keep us on the move. As I was writing friends the other day, I began listing a few of the things we have to tend to over the coming couple weeks. Here’s a glimpse…
- Our pastor’s last Sunday, before taking up his call in Illinois, is this weekend.
- Initial interviews in our general director search begin.
- Launching a new website for Camp Lutherhaven by the first week of November.
- Re-theming of another website.
- My top two wisdom teeth will be extracted next Friday.
- Family in town for my 39th birthday and Isaiah’s 1st.
- November challenge night at the Prayer League.
- Enjoying of an historic World Series.
- Usual day-to-day life with three little kids.
I trust that God has these days in His hands. He is good. Would you please join us in prayer – that God might keep us and strengthen us for the way? May we each find opportunity to slow ourselves enough to embrace the small moments – to capture a memory. May you be kept faithful to the people and place God has called you today and may your remain attentive to His moving in your midst.
Edit (October 31, 2016): To this list you can add all that needs to be dealt with after having your vehicle rear-ended. Thankfully, all the kids seem well. Adrienne has some aggravated back pain. Assessment on the vehicle is still out.